Knowledge Coordination Body
NOW! Call for Knowledge Coordination Body (KCB) members (CfKCB.3/2020) now open until 13th March.
Call for KCB download here.
Application form here.
Call for Knowledge Coordination Body (KCB) members (KCB.2/2018)
A call for nomination of experts in May 2018 (resulting in 28 applications) formed the basis for the selection by the Strategic Advisory Board of the second EKLIPSE KCB.
The members of the second KCB (running from August 2018 to October 2019) are:
- Allan Watt (CEH Edinburgh Fellow) – KCB Chair
- Rania Spyropoulou (ATEPE-Ecosystem Management Ltd)
- Estelle Balian (FEAL (Facilitation for Environmental Action and Learning) consulting)
- Flore Jeanmart (Independent expert)
- Ute Jacob (Helmholtz Institute for Marine Biodiversity (HIFMB))
- Claudia Basta (Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL))
- Lynn Dicks (University of East Anglia) – ex officio as Chair of the Methods Expert Group
The KCB will be supported by:
- Barbara Livoreil (FRB)
- Riikka Paloniemi (SYKE)
- Isabel Sousa Pinto (Ciimar and University of Porto)
- Dimitra Manou (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Law)
- Lili Ilieva (Independent expert)
- Maria Ojanen (University of Helsinki)
- Horst Korn (German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation)
Call for Knowledge Coordination Body (KCB) members (KCB.1/2016)
A call for nomination of experts in August/September 2016 selected five new external members:
- Valerie Kapos (UNEP-WCMC),
- Petr Petřík (Institute of Botany of the CAS),
- Rania Spyropoulou (ATEPE-Ecosystem Management Ltd),
- Esther Turnhout (Wageninen University) and
- Sebastian Villasante (University of Santiago de Compostela).
This new group completes the EKLIPSE KCB, which includes:
- Heidi Wittmer (UFZ) (Chair),
- Barbara Livoreil (FRB),
- Lynn Dicks (University of Cambridge),
- Jorge Ventocilla (RBINS) and
- Eeva Furman (SYKE).