- The EKLIPSE policy brief on societal engagement has been published. The brief addresses challenges related to public engagement on diverse scales in Europe and discusses the importance of motivating participation. It also offers guidance on planning meaningful and policy relevant engagement processes and events.
- The EKLIPSE Proof of Concept Conference (POCC) and Workshop took place in Brussels on the 23rd–24th January 2019. Please find information on program and practicalities here. #EKLIPSE_POCC
- May 2019: Conference - “World Congress for Wetland and lake restoration – Living lakes: Business and NGO partnership for climate change mitigation and adaptation” Read more
- How should the post 2020 European Biodiversity Strategy look like?
Announcement - Horizon scanning on the EU post 2020 Biodiversity Strategy. Read more
- EKLIPSE has published a societal engagement report on integrating diverse values into decision-making based on a series of science cafes conducted in 2017. Read more about it here.