The 4th call for experts is now open: EKLIPSE is looking for members of an expert working group to review how environmental regulators can support businesses to improve their outcomes for biodiversity.
The 3rd EKLIPSE call for experts is now open: EKLIPSE is looking for members of an expert group to review the impacts of green spaces on human mental health and well-being.
The 2nd EKLIPSE call for requests is now open: EKLIPSE invites proposals for requests from consortia representing policy, research, NGOs or individual applications from policy or other societal actors.
The 1st round of EKLIPSE Call for Capacity Building events organisation is now open: EKLIPSE will support the organisation of capacity building events relevant to the Science-Policy-Society interface, regarding biodiversity and ecosystem services, in the European Union.
- Webinar on Nature-based Solutions: Pandora box or reconciling concept?
BiodivERsA and EKLIPSE are pleased to invite you to participate to a webinar on “Nature-based Solutions: Pandora box or reconciling concept?”
- EKLIPSE Science Café about the diverse values of nature. On 11th of September, an EKLIPSE Science Café has been organised in Budapest. About the diverse values of nature. More info here !
- Expert report on Knowledge Synthesis Methods is now available. [+]
- EKLIPSE has published the report from its first request for synthesizing available knowledge from policy makers. [+]
- Final report of the Joint EKLIPSE/EPBRS/BiodivERsA foresight workshop "Social Innovation and Nature-based-solutions" is now available [+]
- EKLIPSE Community
- KNOCK Forum
- Making a difference
- About EKLIPSE
- Governance structure
- How did we get here?
- Jointly identifying research needs
- Our ethical framework
- Self sustaining mechanism
- Synthesizing available knowledge
- The difference we want to make
- Keep me Posted