Eklipse Page Name is temporarily unavailable.
The development of the support mechanism through the project is facilitated by project partners.Their role is to facilitate linkages between science, policy and society, through different actions, such as knowledge synthesis, identifying research priorities, and building the Network of Networks that will support the other actions. The project partners are: (map below)
- NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (NERC-CEH): contact Allan Watt and Juliette Young
- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ): contact Marie Vandewalle or Heidi Wittmer.
- Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE): Contact Riikka Paloniemen
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (RBINS): Contact Jorge Ventocilla or Hilde Eggermont
- Institut fur sozial-okologische Forschung (ISOE): Contact Marion Mehring or Alexandra Lux
- Fondation pour la Recherche sur la Biodiversite (FRB): Contact Barbara Livoreil
- Environmental Social Science Research Group (ESSRG): Contact Eszter Kelemen
- Foundation for Applied Information Technology in Environment, Agriculture and Global Changes (TIAMASG): Contact George Cojocaru
- Centro Interdisciplinar de Investigacao Marinha e Ambiental - Universidade do Porto (UPORTO): Contact Isabel Sousa Pinto
- University of East Anglia(UEA): Contact Lynn Dicks
Eklipse Map is temporarily unavailable.