Call for Nominations for Members of the Knowledge Coordination Body (KCB).
Please Apply here. Deadline : 13th March 2020
Policy and other societal actors are invited to identify topics or evidence needs relating to biodiversity and ecosystem services and of EU policy relevance, requiring in-depth analysis and a consolidated view from science and other knowledge holders.
Call for Review of the draft synthesis report of EKLIPSE expert working group on “Which types and components of urban and peri-urban blue/green spaces have a significant impact on human mental health and mental well-being?” Deadline: 28th February 2020
- Which types and components of urban and peri-urban blue spaces have a significant impact on human mental health and mental well-being? a new Call to provide your comments/review on the draft report is now out.
- ALTER-Net / EKLIPSE key messages for the new EU Biodiversity Strategy have now been published and submitted to the European Commission. Read more.
- Material and report on the “speed networking” session in the “World Congress for Wetland and lake restoration – Living lakes: Business and NGO partnership for climate change mitigation and adaptation” are now available online. Read more...
- The report on the webinar “Exploring financing options for greener cities” is now available online. Read more...
- ALTER-Net to take over management of the EKLIPSE Mechanism : In full cooperation with the EKLIPSE team, the decision was taken that ALTER-Net and its consortium partners will take over management of the EKLIPSE Mechanism. Read more.
- EU renewable energy policies, global biodiversity, and the UN SDGs. Find the final report from the EKLIPSE EWG here.
- Why EKLIPSE ? What's in it for you ? Discover the video here.