- EKLIPSE has been requested to facilitate science policy interface at the 4th Science-Policy forum, which will take place at the upcoming 14th Conference of the Parties to the UN Convention on Biological Diversity. The main aim of this event is to bring together and engage scientists and policy makers to discuss how science can inform the post-2020 global biodiversity framework. Read more.
- EKLIPSE Review of the Methodological Protocol to identify and understand “What is hampering the effectiveness of existing approaches that aim to restore biodiversity and ecosystem function and services. Find the Protocol here and the Peer review form here.
- EKLIPSE Workshop on the impacts of EU renewable energy policies on global biodiversity and the targets of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, 19-20 Nov 2018, Brussels. Find the draft programme here and read more on how to participate here.
- From 24 to 27 September, in Budapest, the CEEweb academy was held with the support of EKLIPSE and Eurosite. Check out the presentations here, and programme here.
- EKLIPSE Review of the Methodological Protocol to assess types and characteristics of urban green & blue spaces having an impact on human mental health and wellbeing. Find the Protocol here
- How should the post 2020 European Biodiversity Strategy look like?
Announcement - Horizon scanning on the EU post 2020 Biodiversity Strategy. Read more
- EKLIPSE has published a new societal engagement report on integrating diverse values into decision-making based on a series of science cafes conducted in 2017. Read more about it here.