When eligible Calls for Requests are progressed, they often lead to the need for Expert Working Groups, Knowledge Syntheses or different kinds of events such as workshops, E-conferences or science cafes.
Our first Call for Requests ‘Policy and other societal actors are invited to identify topics or evidence needs relating to biodiversity and ecosystem services’ resulted in the selection of several subsequent requests. Click on a request below to read more about it and related activities and outputs.
- Understanding farmer uptake: what measures are most promising to deliver on supporting biodiversity and ecosystem services in the next round of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)?
- Which types and components of urban and peri-urban blue/green spaces have a significant impact on human mental health and mental wellbeing?
- How can environmental regulators support businesses to improve the outcomes of their operations for biodiversity, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises in the food and beverage sector in Europe?
- What are the impacts of electromagnetic radiation on wildlife (invertebrates, vertebrates and plants)?
- How are various ecological, economic and socio-cultural values related to nature and the ecosystem services it provides emphasized in different ways in dynamic social contexts and across policy sectors?