The Webinar "Networking for the landscape: The potential of collaborative governance in addressing institutional misfit in the provision of ecosystem services", took place online on Monday 16th of April 2018, between 13.00 and 14.45 CET.
The webinar provided insights regarding the specific features through which the collaborative governance approaches could successfully address and mitigate issues of institutional misfit in landscape management.
Additionally, aspects of the importance of Science-Policy-Society interface regarding biodiversity and ecosystems services, through the work of EKLIPSE, were also presented.
The inputs of the webinar were provided by Claudia Sattler (Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research, Germany), Gregor Giersch (Organisation for International Dialogue and Conflict Management, Austria) and Lenny von Bussel (Wageningen University, Netherlands), who presented and discussed results from the project cp³ [www.cp3-project.eu], while Zoi Konstantinou (Faculty of Science, University of Porto) presented and discussed the EKLIPSE mechanism for Science-Policy-Society interface regarding biodiversity and ecosystems services in the EU.
51 participants across Europe participated in the webinar and interacted with the panellists through Questions and Answers.
The webinar presentations are now available in the videos below:
1. CP3 project & EKLIPSE webinar. Claudia Sattler: Introduction and Investigated challenges in ecosystem services governance
2. CP3 project & EKLIPSE webinar. Claudia Sattler: Overview of the case studies
3. CP3 project & EKLIPSE webinar. Lenny von Bussel: The Dutch case study - Berg en Dal
4. CP3 project & EKLIPSE webinar. Gregor Giersch: The Austrian case study - Naturpark Jauerling-Wachau
5. CP3 project & EKLIPSE webinar. Claudia Sattler: The German case study - Spreewald
6. CP3 project & EKLIPSE webinar. Zoi Konstantinou: EKLIPSE – A Science-Policy-Society interface mechanism for Biodiversity and Ecosystem services in the EU
A short report is also available, including comprehensive questions and all the participants’ answers.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the webinar, do not hesitate to contact the EKLIPSE secretariat at email@example.com, using the subject “cp3-EKLIPSE webinar”.