The 3rd EKLIPSE call for experts is now open: EKLIPSE is looking for members of an expert group to review the impacts of green spaces on human mental health and well-being.
The 2nd EKLIPSE call for requests is now open: EKLIPSE invites proposals for requests from consortia representing policy, research, NGOs or individual applications from policy or other societal actors.
The 1st round of EKLIPSE Call for Capacity Building events organisation is now open: EKLIPSE will support the organisation of capacity building events relevant to the Science-Policy-Society interface, regarding biodiversity and ecosystem services, in the European Union.
- New expert report on Knowledge Synthesis Methods is now available. [+]
- EKLIPSE has just published the report from its first request for synthesizing available knowledge from policy makers. [+]
- Final report of the Joint EKLIPSE/EPBRS/BiodivERsA foresight workshop "Social Innovation and Nature-based-solutions" is now available [+]
- Call for Papers - 5th Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) conference on Sustainable infrastructure, hosted by the World Bank. Deadline: 15 June 2017 [+]
- The difference we want to make
- How can we make a difference
- How to get involved