The Secretariat handles the day-to-day work of the EKLIPSE project. It currently comprises a small team from NERC-CEH, RBINS and UFZ (specifically Juliette Young, Jorge Ventocilla and Marie Vandewalle).
The Secretariat is not a full-time group. Each member of the group works on other aspects of EKLIPSE, and other non-EKLIPSE related projects too.
The Secretariat focuses on communication and support, including:
- ensuring effective communication between work packages
- ensuring effective communication between EKLIPSE and others
- supporting the Knowledge Coordination Body
- supporting Expert Working Groups
- supporting the Strategic Advisory Board (SAB) and Business Plan Group (BPG)
Read the Secretariat's guidance note to find out more about our activities.