Call for Review of the draft synthesis report of EKLIPSE expert working group on “How can environmental regulators support businesses to improve the outcomes of their operations for biodiversity, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises in the food and beverage sector in Europe?” Deadline: 11th May 2019
- How can environmental regulators support businesses to improve the outcomes of their operations for biodiversity, especially with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises in the food and beverage sector in Europe?” a new call to provide your comments/review on the draft report is now out.
- What is the biggest environmental problem in Europe ? Please share with us your views by answering this quick poll. There are no wrong answers and all views are valuable. Thank you !
- A call for a European collective movement to halt biodiversity loss has been published. Read more
- The EKLIPSE Proof of Concept Conference (POCC) and Workshop took place in Brussels on the 23rd–24th January 2019. Please find information on program and practicalities here. Video of the event is available here (morning session streaming) and here (afternoon session)!
- May 2019: Conference - “World Congress for Wetland and lake restoration – Living lakes: Business and NGO partnership for climate change mitigation and adaptation” Read more
- ALTER-Net & EKLIPSE conference: The EU Biodiversity Strategy Beyond 2020, from 17 to 19 June 2019 in Ghent, Belgium. Read more