Call for Nominations for Members of the Knowledge Coordination Body (KCB).
Please apply here. Deadline: 6th April 2020
Policy and other societal actors are invited to identify topics or evidence needs relating to biodiversity and ecosystem services and of EU policy relevance, requiring in-depth analysis and a consolidated view from science and other knowledge holders.
Deadline: 6th April 2020
- Reports on lessons learned for both the "Financing greener cities" webinar and workshop and for the "business-oriented session" at the "ESP World 10" conference are now available online. Read more.
Do you want to contribute to a Knowledge and Learning Mechanism on Biodiversity and Ecosystem services? Here is your chance to make a difference! EKLIPSE is organising 2 webinars on the Call for KCB (Knowledge Coordination Body) members and the role of an EKLIPSE KCB member.
When? Tuesday 10th of March from 4PM to 5PM and Thursday 12th of March from 12 to 1PM. Please register here.
- The EKLIPSE Restoration EWG has recently published its final report on the main knowledge gaps hampering effectiveness to restore ecosystem biodiversity, function and services, produced for BiodivERsA. To access the report, please click here
- Which types and components of urban and peri-urban blue spaces have a significant impact on human mental health and mental well-being? a new Call to provide your comments/review on the draft report is now out.
- ALTER-Net / EKLIPSE key messages for the new EU Biodiversity Strategy have now been published and submitted to the European Commission. Read more.
- Material and report on the “speed networking” session in the “World Congress for Wetland and lake restoration – Living lakes: Business and NGO partnership for climate change mitigation and adaptation” are now available online. Read more...
- The report on the webinar “Exploring financing options for greener cities” is now available online. Read more...
- ALTER-Net to take over management of the EKLIPSE Mechanism : In full cooperation with the EKLIPSE team, the decision was taken that ALTER-Net and its consortium partners will take over management of the EKLIPSE Mechanism. Read more.
- EU renewable energy policies, global biodiversity, and the UN SDGs. Find the final report from the EKLIPSE EWG here.
- Why EKLIPSE ? What's in it for you ? Discover the video here.