Call for Review of the draft synthesis report of EKLIPSE expert working group on “How can environmental regulators support businesses to improve the outcomes of their operations for biodiversity, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises in the food and beverage sector in Europe?” Deadline: 28th May 2019
- Find here the final report that assesses the key messages, the need for clarifications, and provide suggestions on how to improve the consistency between the IPBES Global assessment and its Summary for Policymakers (SPM).
- The 2019 biennial ALTER-Net and EKLIPSE will be taking place in Ghent on June 17-19th 2019. The theme will be on “The EU Biodiversity Strategy Beyond 2020: Research insights and needs for biodiversity and ecosystem services in Europe”. Please register by the 1st June, and find the preliminary programme here
- How can environmental regulators support businesses to improve the outcomes of their operations for biodiversity, especially with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises in the food and beverage sector in Europe?” a new call to provide your comments/review on the draft report is now out.
- As part of gathering societal input for the post2020 strategy EKLIPSE asked citizens across Europe what their environmental concerns are. Watch the video to find out what they answered! You can still share with us your views by answering this quick poll. There are no wrong answers and all views are valuable. Thank you !
- A call for a European collective movement to halt biodiversity loss has been published. Read more
- The EKLIPSE Proof of Concept Conference (POCC) and Workshop took place in Brussels on the 23rd–24th January 2019. Please find information on program and practicalities here. Video of the event is available here (morning session streaming) and here (afternoon session)!
- May 2019: Conference - “World Congress for Wetland and lake restoration – Living lakes: Business and NGO partnership for climate change mitigation and adaptation” Read more
- Why EKLIPSE ? What's in it for you ? Discover the video here.